So here I come again with some interesting facts about odd numbers. It's human tendency to neglect those logics they can't understand. I believe odd numbers are not at all odd. Their importance is way too much than mere numbers in Mathematics.
1. God is one
3. There are three Lok(Worlds) as per Hindu Mythology: Swarg Lok , Prithvi Lok and Pataal Lok.
5. There are five fingers(including Thunb) in a hand that beholds and can be used to depict our future using lines on the palm of the hand.
7. The number of days in a week are odd. There are Seven colors in Rainbow.
9. Ritual of feeding 9 young girls in Navratra.
11. Ritual of feeding 11 Brahamins.
Moreover, Gifts or donations are always in odd numbers i.e 11, 51, 101 or 1001 and so on. .
Animals in a pack ,Count of birds in a group are always odd. Number of planets (even after counting rahu and ketu) is odd. "Nature loves odd", so does Hinduism.