Most of guys like me lose interest in their jobs quite often. Reasons might differ due to variations in profile but the reasons that make me lose interest are:
- Lack of Motivation.
- Forced to accomplish tasks on deadlines as your Team Lead/ Managers can't take a stand for the team and fight for deviating deadlines.
- When it comes to appraisals, all that gets highlighted is one party that you got drunk and lost control or the unplanned leave you took as you considered your health/family on priority.
- You feel you are underpaid as your colleagues who do nothing but browse online shopping portals get paid more than you!
- There is no extra-curricular entertainment to relax you after long hours of work.
- INCOMPETENT ENVIRONMENT: You feel like all you can do in this company is your daily task.
- If you try to do something better or take steps towards process enhancement, you are informed that you should not try to lead but work as a donkey as others do.
- There are far better firms ready to pay you much higher than your current organization.
- No Comp-off's or benefits for the extra effort you put in.
- No Emphasis on Domain Knowledge: You do just what you are told to, if to try to ask why you are doing it you would make a serious offense.
There are definitely much more... wait for my next post till I think and discover more.
DO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT :)